Forms and Guidelines
- Permit Form - To install plumbing as a homeowner, plumbing contractor, gas piping installation, shower pan installation, or mobile home-modular setup. Fee information is included.
- Map - State inspectors' territories by county in Colorado.
- Inspector Map and Contact Information
- Variance Request Form - To request from the Board a variance to the currently adopted code on a specific plumbing installation.
- For additional information on variances, please see section 12-58-104.5 of the Plumbing Statutes.
- This form must be completed by all applicants for licensure in order to verify legal presence in the United States.
- Change of Address Form - To submit an address change for your plumbing license.
- Change your Name Form - To submit a name change for your plumbing license.
- Complaint Form - For additional information on the complaint process see section 12-58-110 of the Plumbing Statutes.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required in order to view and print many of these materials. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, download the latest free version directly from the Adobe website, or convert a document to text.