Text Size
Increase text size
Increase text size

Change Your Address or Name

Address Change Information:

  • Click here to access your online account and change your address or contact information.

  • Use the “Forgot Password” or “Forgot User ID” links for assistance. If you have trouble with the login process, please call the customer service team at (303) 894-7800.  

  • If you are a Business or a Licensee without a U.S. Social Security Number and need to change your address or contact information, please complete the Address/Name Change Form here

    You can have the form faxed directly to you via our FaxBack program by calling (303) 894-7800. Select option #2, then option #1 and follow the instructions for the FaxBack program.

    NOTE: The information on this page is intended ONLY for professions regulated by the Division of Professions and Occupations. Insurance or Real Estate agents should visit the Division of Insurance or the Division of Real Estate.

Name Change Information:

A copy of one of the following must accompany all name change request forms (DO NOT SEND ORIGINALS):

  • Marriage License
  • Divorce Decree
  • Court Order

Complete the Name Change Information Form here.

NOTE: You may NOT use this form to request a change of BUSINESS name. Please access the appropriate profession for those business documents by visiting: www.dora.colorado.gov/professions/appsandforms



Adobe Acrobat Reader is required in order to view and print many of these materials. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, download the latest free version directly from the Adobe website, or convert a document to text.


facebook twitter


1560 Broadway, Suite 1350, Denver, CO 80202 Email
(303) 894-7800 - Phone (303) 894-7693 - Fax