- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, Bureau of Vital Statistics (www.cdphe.state.co.us/certs/index.html)
- This site contains information on the requirements and fees to request certified copies of vital event records, FAQs, and contact information for the Colorado state and local office of vital statistics.
- Colorado Division of Insurance
- The Colorado Division of Insurance regulates Preneed Insurance Sellers and has helpful information in this regard:
- Verify a Preneed Insurance Seller by visiting the Division of Insurance's website by clicking here.
- Colorado Funeral Directors Association (www.cofda.org)
- The Colorado Funeral Directors Association is a voluntary, non-profit association established in 1898 to advance the economic and professional interests of Colorado's funeral directors and the funeral service industry they represent.
- Cremation Association of North America (www.cremationassociation.org)
- Founded in 1913, the Cremation Association of North America is an International organization of over 1500 members, composed of cemeterians, cremationists, funeral directors, industry suppliers and consultants.
- Denver Metro Funeral Directors Association, Telephone: 720.989.5980
- Donor Alliance â (www.donoralliance.org)
- Donor Alliance is one of 58 not-for-profit organ recovery organizations federally designated by the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services to facilitate the donation and recovery of organs for people needing transplants.
- Funeral Consumers Alliance (www.funerals.org)
- Funeral Consumers Alliance is a nonprofit organization dedicated to protecting a consumer's right to choose a meaningful, dignified, affordable funeral.
- Funeral Consumer Society of Colorado (www.funeralconsumercolorado.org)
- A nonprofit organization dedicated to educating consumers about end-of-life issues.
- The International Conference of Funeral Service Examining Boards (http://theconferenceonline.org/about.shtml)
- The International Conference of Funeral Service Examining Boards (ICFSEB or "The Conference") is a not-for-profit voluntary association providing examination services, information and regulatory support to funeral service licensing boards and educators, legislators and other regulatory agencies, and the public at large in various states, districts, provinces, jurisdictions and internationally.
- State Anatomical Board of the State of Colorado (www.uchsc.edu/sab/)
- The Colorado State Anatomical Board is an agency of the State, created by statute in 1927. It is located at the School of Medicine at the University of Colorado Denver. The State Anatomical Board was created to receive donated bodies for the purpose of education and research.
- ScienceCare â (www.sciencecare.com)
- This organization serves as a link between individual donors and medical researchers and educators. As an accredited whole body donation program, the goal is to provide human tissue for medical research and education.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required in order to view and print many of these materials. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, download the latest free version directly from the Adobe website, or convert a document to text.