- Secretary of State Email Notifications - Get emails when Notices of Rulemaking, Permanent Rules, or Emergency Rules have been published and view full text of Notices, Proposed Rules, Adopted Rules and Attorney General Opinions. Sign up here.
- Sign-Up to Receive DORA Regulatory Notices - This free service will alert you via e-mail whenever a draft proposed rule or amendment to an existing rule is submitted for review. You will also be notified if a department or agency is required to submit a cost-benefit analysis as the result of a review. Sign up here.
The links that appear on this web page are solely for the information of a reader of the page. The State of Colorado does not endorse any particular viewpoint that appears on any web page that appears as a link on this page. The State of Colorado makes every reasonable effort to assure that it does not link directly to web pages that contain obscene, scurrilous, or otherwise objectionable material.
If the profession you are searching for is not found anywhere on this website, it is not regulated by the Division of Professions and Occupations.
- Please refer to the home page of the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies for information about other state regulatory agencies such as the Division of Insurance and the Division of Real Estate.
- Or, refer to the Occupational/Industry License Database provided by the Colorado Office of Economic Development. This is a good resource to help citizens determine how an industry is regulated, and by which agency.
- In addition, the Division of Professions and Occupations does not register or license Colorado businesses. For this, you will need to contact the Colorado Secretary of State.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required in order to view and print many of these materials. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, download the latest free version directly from the Adobe website, or convert a document to text.