Text Size
Increase text size
Increase text size

Wall Certificates


The Division of Professions and Occupations has outsourced wall certificates to Wall Certificate Service (WCS) a division of Professional Credential Services, Inc. (PCS).  If you would like a professionally designed wall certificate, you can order and pay a fee online. The fee for U.S. residents is $25. The fee for international residents is $25 plus an international shipping fee.

To order your wall certificate contact WCS at www.nasbastore.org, go to the Wall Certificate Service section and click on the page for Colorado Certificates. Be prepared to enter your Name, License Number and License Date. If you prefer, you may contact them at (888-925-5237) or via e-mail at: nasbastore@nasba.org.

Please do not contact the Division as all of our wall certificates are issued by WCS.

License Types Eligible for Wall Certificates:

Not all Division of Professions and Occupations license types are eligible for a wall certificate. To confirm that your license type is eligible, please refer to the list below:

  • Academic Dentist
  • Academic Veterinarian
  • Acupuncturist
  • Anesthesiologist Assistant
  • Architect
  • Athletic Trainer
  • Audiologist
  • Barber
  • Certified Addiction Counselor I, II and III
  • Certified Nurse Aide
  • Certified Public Accountant
  • Chiropractic
  • Cosmetologist
  • Dental Hygienist
  • Dentist
  • Direct-entry Midwife
  • Esthetician
  • Foreign Teaching Physician
  • Hair Stylist
  • Hearing Aid Provider
  • Journeyman Electrician
  • Journeyman Plumber
  • Landscape Architect
  • Licensed Addiction Counselor
  • Licensed Clinical Social Worker
  • Licensed Practical Nurse
  • Licensed Professional Counselor
  • Licensed Psychologist
  • Licensed Social Worker
  • Manicurist
  • Marriage and Family Therapist
  • Massage Therapist
  • Master Electrician
  • Master Plumber
  • Nursing Home Administrator
  • Occupational Therapist
  • Optometrist
  • Outfitter
  • Pharmacist
  • Physical Therapist
  • Physician
  • Physician Assistant
  • Podiatrist
  • Professional Engineer
  • Professional Land Surveyor
  • Psy Tech-Developmentally Disabled
  • Psy Tech-Mentally Ill
  • Registered Nurse
  • Residential Plumber
  • Residential Wireman
  • Respiratory Therapist
  • Speech-Language Pathologist
  • Veterinarian
If your license type is not listed above, then the Division of Professions and Occupations does not offer a wall certificate for it.

IMPORTANT NOTE: The information above is intended only for licensees regulated by the Division of Professions and Occupations. Insurance and Real Estate agents should visit the Division of Insurance homepage or the Division of Real Estate homepage.



facebook twitter


1560 Broadway, Suite 1350, Denver, CO 80202 Email
(303) 894-7800 - Phone (303) 894-7693 - Fax