We're redesigning the DORA website and we need your help. Please take our survey now!

Text Size
Increase text size
Increase text size

Register Consumer Comments


The Public Utilities Commission welcomes public input on issues before it. If you would like the Commission to know how you feel about a particular issue, you may register your opinion by filling out an On Line Comment form. Use the link below.


Register a Comment

To register your opinion on a docketed issue before the Commission:

 File an On Line Comment 

For comments to be considered, they must be received timely. Only those comments filed prior to the last day of the evidentiary hearing are considered part of the record. To view hearing dates go to Calendar & Meeting Agendas page.

The On Line Comment form should only be used if you want the Commission to register your opinion. All comments are public documents. As such, they are available for the public to view. Comments should not include personal or private information that you do not wish for others to read.

Do NOT file a public comment if you have a specific utility problem or complaint that requires PUC assistance. The intent of filing a Public Comment is to make the Commission aware of your opinion on a docketed issue.

Register a Complaint

Register a Complaint if you have a specific utility problem or complaint that requires PUC assistance.

To request assistance from the Commission with a specific problem: 

File an On Line Complaint
File an On Line Transportation Complaint


facebook twitter


1560 Broadway, Suite 250, Denver, CO 80202
(303) 894-2000 - Phone (800) 888-0170 - Permits and Insurance (800) 456-0858 - Consumer Assistance (303) 894-2065 - Fax