File a Complaint
We accept complaints against:
- Community Association Manager / Company
- Conservation Easement Holders,
- Homeowners Associations,
- Real Estate Brokers,
- Mortgage Loan Originators: and,
- Mortgage Companies that have a Colorado registration.
All complaints are reviewed in the order they are received, and processing times may vary due to the volume of complaints received.
- The Division’s jurisdiction extends only to matters where violations of licensing laws and/or rules have occurred.
- When a complaint is received by the Division of Real Estate it is assigned to one of our investigative staff to review for violations of Real Estate license law. When our initial review of your complaint is complete, you will be advised, in writing, as to the disposition of your complaint.